Do you enjoy digging into business requirements? Identifying with the customer? Contributing to the design? Are you fueled by a passion to work with sometimes ambiguous needs? Are you motivated to lead innovative teams that deliver cutting edge software? If so then Innovecs is the place for you. Innovecs is a leading provider of Software Development Services serving the needs of clients globally. We are one of the faster-growing outsourcing companies in the world. Underpinning our successes are our Technical Program Managers and their steadfast dedication to ensuring that we bring quality and discipline to our Software Development commitments.
This Technical Program Manager is an individual contributor position (you don’t have anyone working for you) responsible for driving projects that deliver enhancements to an existing product or the launch of a new product. While you will work alongside a team of other Technical Program Managers to build best practices in Technical Program Management, your success will be measured by your ability to work collaboratively with customers and the engineering organization (teams of developers and QA) to deliver projects on time, that meet business goals, and are within budget.
By 2020, the solar industry is expected to grow by 28% in the USA and Asia. This drives the need for maturation in operations and maintenance (O&M) in the renewable energy market. At Innovecs we lead the market in developing platforms tailored to specific industry needs. We are developing a product that will revolutionize the renewable energy O&M landscape by providing both service providers and end users a common platform to manage their service needs.
- Manage project scope ensuring traceability back to agreed business goals
- Ensuring that any change in scope or deviation in development where it has a material impact on achieving business goals or requirements is first aligned with Stakeholders and that all changes are documented.
- Conduct necessary checkpoints for Stakeholder alignment in accordance with the established SDLC
- Ensure timely management escalations
- Facilitate frequent Core Team Alignment discussions. The core team includes Functional Technical Resource Managers and Customer Experience and Design (Product Management and User Experience)
- Build, apply, and enhance processes
- Conduct Planning meetings
- Build Project Schedules
- Manage Technical Dependencies (Technical integrations with other teams)
- Manage Risks and Issues, ensuring that necessary visibility is achieved with Stakeholders and mitigation plans and any associated actions are documented and realized.
- Author and Communicate Project status
- Ensure the continued collection of data necessary to support the production of metrics to demonstrate project efficacy
• Computer Science or equivalent degree
• 3+ Years working in a Software Engineering or related domain
• Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Experience with AGILE or other program management methodologies
• Fluency in English
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Time management, and team collaboration skills
• Demonstrated track record of cultivating strong working relationships and driving collaboration across multiple technical and operations teams
• Certification in a Project Management Methodology such as Six Sigma, Prince2, or Agile
• Experience using Git and Atlassian suite of products (Jira, Confluence)
• Career development and growth opportunities
• Performance-based compensation reviews
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
• Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
• Commute assistance
• Office massages, personal wellness consultant
• English classes provided by native speakers
• Partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences
• Referral program
• Team building and a fun and inviting environment that gives you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code