Innovecs is an American business technology outsourcing company, headquartered in Ukraine. Our Mission is to extend Silicon Valley engineering spirit to create the best software products for our clients all over the world.
What is our Mission?
To Ensure and execute full scope of travel arrangement to internal and external clients. To exceed clients expectations every time.
Who do we looking for?
Great team-member for our small friendly Customer Care team that has such personal skills:
- A positive mindset is a must;
- Ability to work in a non-bureaucracy team;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work in multitasking conditions;
- Well-organized and reliable;
- Customer-oriented attitude.
- At least 2 years experience as a Travel Manager/Support;
- Deep knowledge of Ukrainian and international travel market, regulations, customs and currencies;
- Good understanding of expense reporting and processing;
- Deep knowledge of visa processing process;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Upper-intermediate English is a must.
- Experience in working with CRM, Jira, and chatbots is a plus.
- Full execution of travel arrangement for internal and external clients;
- Support travelers to create expense reports and handle reimbursements;
- Handling and overseeing all travel arrangements (air, lodgings, accommodation etc.) and execution;
- Prepare and provide the established reports on the process of business trip activities;
- Expense report supporting and checking for Business trip travelers;
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of corporate travel procedures;
- Visa request support;
- Assistance in resolving difficult travel situations;
- Personal travel informational support for internal clients;
- Supporting relationships with travel agencies and vendors;
- Being up-to-date with the possible changes in the processes of obtaining of the documents (passports, visas, invitations, vouchers, travel documents and registrations).
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.