Innovecs is looking for a seasoned VP of Global Business Development & Sales, specialized in Social Gaming and iGaming industry sectors, and to be based in UK or US.
Position Purpose Statement:
The VP of Business Development & Sales will be responsible for new account acquisition and the expansion of existing accounts within the Social Gaming & iGaming practice area. A fundamental measure of success for the position will be meeting business development benchmarks and creating sustainable revenue.
- Serve as a leader in developing new business and strategic partnerships in the Social and iGaming market.
- Execute sales strategy and initiatives for high-dollar consulting services for prospect/client companies.
- Manage all phases of the business development cycle to successfully close, including opportunity development, proposal development, implementation estimating, project scoping, client presentations, negotiation and close.
- Build and establish long-term relationships with senior leaders & decision makers within the sector. This includes licensed operators, developers and service providers.
- Work with technical leads on project management.
- Collaborate with colleagues (executive, leadership and peers) to develop new products and services.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and execution of all sales, marketing and public relations activities.
- Increase customer base and add to existing customer profitability.
- Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company’s mission.
- Translate customer needs into relevant deliverables that leverage the firm’s broad platform of services
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical account plans
- Provide insight on current trends in the social, iGaming and Gaming sectors and identify how our offerings can be augmented and updated to address these trends
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Operational/industry experience in the Social Gaming and iGaming industries
- Ideal candidates must have a demonstrable track-record of complex B2B software solutions sales with Fortune 500 and medium-size customers
- Proven high-quality list of potential clients is a must
- Understanding of the IT services requirements and business needs of the focus industry
- Experience of selling technological software products, with sales quota attainment of at least $2M per year
- Experience on Top or Middle-level managerial position in top-tier organisations within the industry sector would be an advantage
- Proven ability to deal with prospects (at a minimum of a VP level), and close the deals with large and mid-sized enterprises
- Willingness to travel (domestic and internationally)
- Maintains a personal network that matches our targets
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to push for results.
- Strong negotiations and communication skills.
- Competitive compensation
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Performance based compensation reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Commute assistance
- Office massages, personal wellness consultant
- Partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences
- Referral program
- Team building and a fun and inviting environment that gives you the freedom to think
Innovecs – is a US incorporated global premium solution engineering provider, with offices in US, Europe, Israel and a tech & R&D hub in Ukraine. The company established in 2012 and currently has over 500 employees. We offer our clients agile, innovative and tailored software engineering delivery services. Our engineers are talented across B2C & B2B mobile and web platforms, Business Intelligence & Data management, Visual Art & Games Development, Machine Learning, Distributed systems and Crypto & Security.
Innovecs strongly believes that excellence and trust are based on 3 pillars:
- A laser-like focus on methodical, agile and well-governed solution delivery
- A fun and aspirational team culture to retain the best talent
- Managing clients as individuals, who expect certainty, clarity and innovation