1. What are Cookies
Cookies are small bits of data (text files) stored on your computer or mobile devices if you give permission to such use. If you do, a website you have already accessed will be able to further identify you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web will be a frustrating experience and therefore necessary for browsing. This is standard to company websites. So while they cannot be eliminated, Innovecs is transparent about the purpose cookies are used on its websites giving you the choice to consent to their use.
Innovecs takes advantage of the information collected via cookies and similar technologies like web beacons (embedded bits of data into targeted emails or images to keep record of your actions on a web page or email body) to recognize you, improve page navigation, remember your preferences, and show relevant content. It also helps us enhance email and advertising campaigns as well as refine our marketing strategy.
3. What types of Cookies are used by Innovecs
Innovecs makes use of various cookies including the following:
- Strictly necessary cookies to ensure the information you access via Innovecs Websites is properly browsed and all the Innovecs Websites function correctly
- Performance cookies to keep record of the Innovecs Websites pages you visited and URLs that brought you to Innovecs Websites.
- Website session cookies to keep track of your actions during a browser session. The session starts the moment you access Innovecs Websites and finishes right after you quit Innovecs Websites. When you close the browser, our session cookies are automatically deleted.
- Targeting cookies to accumulate analytics about Innovecs Websites usage as well as third-party cookies we get via social media channels or ads placed on third-party platforms.
4. What third-party cookies Innovecs collects
Please also note that Innovecs may enable third-party services to trace Performance and Targeting cookies for us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and be well informed about your online activities on Innovecs Websites. The third-party services may include but not be limited to Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, etc., and may be subject to their Cookie policies, which are listed on their websites.
5. Who can access the data collected by Innovecs
page in the Security subsection.
6. What personal data we gather
7. How to block the Innovecs Websites cookies
If you want to remove all the existing and future Innovecs Websites cookies, you can do this anytime by changing your browser settings. For more guidance, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.Please note: Blocking the cookies will negatively affect the Innovecs Websites navigation. Unless you block cookies in your browser before accessing Innovecs Websites, we will place cookies on your computer or devices once you visit Innovecs Websites or click the links leading to them.
8. Contact information