2. Personal Data we collect from you
We collect your Personal Data when you provide us such data via the contact form on the Website (i.e. name, phone, email). We may also collect some Personal Data automatically (e.g. your IP address, browser type and version, information about your visit including the URL clickstream to, through and from our Website, web pages you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain web pages, web page interaction etc.), through the use of tracking technologies including cookies (see Section 5 hereof).
3. Purposes of collection and use of your Personal Data
We use Personal Data we collected from you for the following purposes:
- Administration of our Website and providing internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, analytic and survey purposes;
- Processing of your inquiries and operations on the Website;
- Analyzing and understanding our audience for the purposes of improving our Website;
- Communicating with you concerning our Website or our services;
- Sending marketing materials and information for the promotion of our services (newsletters, invitations to our events or other communications that we think may interest you);
Please note that we never use your Personal Data to send you advertising and promotional messages from third parties.
You may withdraw your consent from receiving marketing materials and information from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link we provide in each Innovecs communication sent to your attention, or you may contact us, as set out in Section 10 hereof.
4. Children’s Personal Data
You must be legal adult to use to the Website under the applicable law and the law of the country where you are located. We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of users under 18 years old.
While individuals under the age of 18 may use the Website, they shall do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. In any case, Innovecs is committed to comply with applicable laws and requirements, such as the US Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
To ensure that our Website functions properly, from time to time we may use various tracking technologies like cookies, web beacons (pieces of data embedded in an image on a website or email that allow for tracking of your activity on a website or your actions with regard to an email, such as whether you opened the email or accessed a link within the email) or similar technologies. By using the Website, you provide us your consent for our using of cookies and similar tracking technologies under the terms hereof.
In particular, cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are used to make the Website work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization. Generally, Internet browsers contain controls for managing cookies. Those controls may enable you to delete cookies or to accept or reject certain categories of cookies. If you reject or delete cookies, the performance of the related features and functions of our Website may be impaired to you.
6. Transfer/disclosure of your Personal Data
We do not transfer or disclose to any third parties any Personal Data we collect from you, unless you provide us with the express consent for such transfer or disclosure.
However, Innovecs may disclose your Personal Data:
- if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to claims asserted against Innovecs, or
- to comply with legal proceedings, or
- in the event of an emergency involving the danger of public health, death or physical injury to a person,
to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Innovecs and its owners or employees.
Please remember that this Website may be hosted outside your home country, and thus, your Personal Data may be stored on a server that is hosted outside your home country. Supplying Innovecs with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
7. Links to third parties’ websites
Our Website may contain links to and from third parties’ websites (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note that those websites have their own privacy practices. Innovecs shall not be liable for the respective policies and any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third parties’ policies before you submit any Personal Data to their websites.
10. Contact information
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your Personal Data (for example, its removal or correction), you can do so by way of our contact form on each web page of our Website, or by email:email@example.com